Mini Currents 05. 17. 15

Today I worked on making food for an old coworker whose sister passed away. I decided that breakfast foods would be better than the traditional meals that people carry. People often overlook breakfast. So breakfast dishes, coffee, and other breakfast related items are what I have placed in a basket.

I have also worked on my forever long to-do list. It makes me smile realizing how much I putting into my making our house a haven. Knowing that I am helping my community by strengthening my house gives me a good feeling. I don't want to look back and remember how drab life was I want to look back and be really happy.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:

amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo


Favorite Food of the Day: 


Cinnamon casserole

Favorite Song:


Honey, I'm Good - Andy Grammer

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” - Infernal Devices

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Going to work for Disney and the Homeschool Convention!

No comments