Mini Currents 05. 28. 15

And the grueling days of my job start. Ok, not today they didn't. I just had to work tonight. That was wonderful for me. Vin actually arrived this morning as a surprise to me. And surprised I was to see him standing there. I love the fact that he can't stay away from me. I seriously thought, after listening to my friends, that all of those kinds of guys were gone. But he is here.

Also the second surprise for me would be LisaFreemontStreet's video! She actually answered the question I asked her. I was surprised by the answer, but I understood just as well. It made me very excited, but because she answered Jessica's as well. It was something we both needed!

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish Debbie

Favorite Hair Product:


Blackberries

Favorite Song:


Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride

Favorite Line from the book I'm Reading:


“Happily, the sorcerer returns just in time to break the spell and end the disaster. The implied lesson of the story is not to meddle with forces you can't control.” 


Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Summer

No comments