Currents 05. 19. 15

Today is a day I have been looking forward to and yet dreading at the same time! I worked all day wondering about what would be the outcome of this season of Dancing with the Stars. I mean hello obviously I wanted Ryker to win. (Especially after that freestyle!)

But, Rumer and Val won. I wasn't happy about that at all. I was really disappointed. I was also disappointed by Noah making it to the finals. I do not believe he should have been there. Anyhow, I enjoyed some baseball afterwards. I spent time with my girls as well.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


4:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Sunshine

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: N/A

Wearing:


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Marilyn Hair Treatment

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Polyjuice Potion Body Wash

Currently Wearing Today...


Topshop Wild Flower Print Bardot TopAG 'The Legging' Skinny Ankle JeansPearl Crown RingMariposa Ear JacketsMICHAEL Michael Kors Michael Kors 'Large Lexington' Chronograph Bracelet Watch, 45mmSteve Madden 'Stecy' Sandal Rose Gold,

Current Hair....


Hair style: Up in a clip

Hair products: DCNL Tortoise Hair Clip

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20

Primer - COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray

Blush - TheBalm Frat Boy

Bronzer - Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Enigma

Eyeshadow - NARS NARSissist Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette

Eyeliner- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Mascara - Urban Decay 'Cannonball' Ultra Waterproof Mascara

Lip products - NARS Lip Gloss Greek Holiday

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: Hazel

Toenail Polish: N/A

Perfume: Marc Jacobs Fragrance DOT



Currently Having for breakfast….


Hashbrown casserole and bacon


Currently on My To-Do List….


Pack up
Work on lists
Blog


Currently House Smells…


Candle: Soarin' Candle

Wallflower: BLACK SANDS

Wax: Rome Burning Wax Tarts


Currently Buying….


Stuff for Orlando

Currently Lusting After….


Shoes

Currently Eating Snack….


Muffins

Currently Crafting....


Nothing

Currently Excited About…


Disney and Homeschool Convention!

Currently Grateful For….


My little girls!

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Turkey sandwich

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Excited/Nervous

Physically: A little sore


Current Media…


Book/Story: Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)

Movie/TV Show: Vandy Baseball/DWTS Finale

Music/Song: It's Not Unusual -  Tom Jones

iPad App: Netflix

iPhone App: Gmail

Games: N/A

YouTube Video: Vlog | rewardStyle Conference | April 23 26, 2015


Currently Eating for Supper…


Pasta

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…




Currently Praying About…

My Mewmaw
My family
Jessica and her family
Our country
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Situations in other countries

Currently Using in the Bath…


Mmmelting Marshmallow MomentCreamy Candy Bubble Bar

Currently Wearing to Bed…


In Bloom by Jonquil 'Natalie' Bridal Chemise

No comments