Mini Currents 05. 21. 15

Yoohoo! Hello there! Guess what this girl is in Orlando! I was introduced to the staff and went to shopping! I had a great trip down here. I felt great because I went for a run before ever leaving! I love that this summer is really starting. It makes me so happy to see what this summer will hold! I am very curious about this summer compared to last summer.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Disney 24 hour event! It's the kick off to summer and I have to work really odd hours for it. It makes me excited to partake in it. Some of my off time will be spent at the homeschool convention.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Carrot sticks

Favorite Song:


Diane Young - Vampire Weekend

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.” Infernal Devices

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

24 Hour Event tomorrow at Disney World!

No comments