Currents 8.25.14

Journal Moment:

I spent most of the day reading and then I went to work to meet up with my boss who decided he was going to help with my ice bucket challenge! Yes I did donate! I donated to it and to St. Jude's!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Smoothie and peanut butter and bananas

Lunch:  Leftover Chicken and corn

Supper: Chicken and potato wedges

Currently Snacking on...


Nothing really

Currently Drinking...



Currently Baking...


Fried Apple Pies

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...


Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down with extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Pixie Dust
Wallflower: Bergamot Woods
Wax: Soarin'

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...


Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Work on my blog
Work on my planner
Homework


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excellent
Physically: Ehh

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Cheaters

Currently Listening To....


Luke Bryan

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Gym

Currently Loving...



Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Ridge
Painsley
Frankie
Kelly - She's a friend of mine who had back surgery
Jessica's niece
Class tomorrow

Currently Blessed By....


That I am able to continue my education

Currently Excited About...


Meeting tomorrow

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....


Disney Stuff

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Facebook

iPad: Kindle

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 


No comments