Currents 8.19.14

Journal Moment:

One Directions concert and becoming obsessed with Taylor Swift all over again!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Bacon and grits

Lunch: Pizza

Supper: Shrimp fondue, Thai egg rolls, bacon cheese fries, mozzarella sticks, and chicken tenders 

Currently Snacking on...


Snap pea crisps Caesar 

Currently Drinking...


Dr. Pepper

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Eyeshadow - Too Faced Cat Eyes 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Solitaire

Toenails: Stay the Night

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...



Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Look at buying my books for my classes
Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Work on my blog
Work on my planner


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excellent
Physically: Superb

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Pilot 

Currently Listening To....


1D - Duh

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone  - Vin is reading this to me!

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Yoga

Currently Loving...


My little princesses! 

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Ridge
Painsley
Frankie
Kelly - She's a friend of mine who had back surgery

Currently Blessed By....


My wonderful friends!

Currently Excited About...


The One Direction Concert!

Currently Lusting After....


Anything off this list... Harry Potter Gifts

Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, Bubble Witch Saga, Cooking Mama and Mortal Kombat

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Mapquest

iPad: Kindle

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... (Or Huntsville)



No comments