Currents 8.20.14

Journal Moment:

Just getting everything ready for school for this semester! I am loving it! I already scored extra credit points!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Poptart

Lunch: Left over Chicken

Supper: Chicken from Bojangles

Currently Snacking on...


Chocolate Frogs

Currently Drinking...


Coffee

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...



Toenails: Stay the Night

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...



Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Look at buying my books for my classes
Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Work on my blog
Work on my planner


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excellent
Physically: Superb

Currently Watching....


Worst Witch 

Currently Listening To....


Taylor Swift

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone  - Vin is reading this to me!

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Ran! 

Currently Loving...


Having the house so cold it feels like fall!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Ridge
Painsley
Frankie
Kelly - She's a friend of mine who had back surgery

Currently Blessed By....


Staying home with my family!

Currently Excited About...


Halloween!

Currently Lusting After....

Currently Buying....


Halloween stuff... 

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Blackboard

iPad: Kindle

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... (Or Huntsville)



No comments