Currents 8.15.14

Journal Moment:

 Nothing crazy except having lunch with Ariel

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Bacon and toast and Butter Pecan Iced Latte

Lunch: Sandwich - Turkey, ham, lettuce, tomato and mayo! Potato chips

Supper: Chicken tortellini alfredo 

Currently Snacking on...


Steak potato chips

Currently Drinking...


Earl Grey Tea

Currently Baking...


Dr. Pepper

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Eyeshadow - Too Faced Cat Eyes

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Solitaire

Toenails: Stay the Night

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Straight

Currently Burning...


Candle: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles --- Yes we had to!
Wallflower: Wasbi Apple & Paris Daydream

Currently Using in My Wash Room...



Shower: Dry Shampoo

Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Look at buying my books for my classes
Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Work on my blog
Work on my planner


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Superb

Currently Watching....


Remember the Titans - "Sunshiiiiiine"

Currently Listening To....


Britney Spears

Currently Reading....



Currently Doing for Fitness...


Running

Currently Loving...


Butter Pecan Lattes from Dunkin Doughnuts

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Ridge
Painsley
Frankie
Kelly - She's a friend of mine who had back surgery

Currently Blessed By....


That I can keep continuing my education

Currently Excited About...


One Direction Concert

Currently Lusting After....


Writing Desk

Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, Bricks and Mortal Kombat

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Bricks

iPad: Mint

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I am starting on scarves for those of us going on the Salem trip!!

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...


No comments