☼August Favorites☀



Miscellaneous 

Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues - I think I have put these in a favorite before but these are my favorite! They are the perfect thickness and they just work! They are actually cool!

De-Stress Mi Beauty Essence - I spray my pillow with this and it really calms me down and helps my mind sort.

Walk Away the Pounds - I have loved Leslie Sansone for a long time. But I love her videos to do on morning where I don't feel like getting out of the house. It's not running but it feels good just the same.

Tessie Tote Poppy Red Soft Small Grain - I have been using this for the last three weeks and loving it.

Erin Condren Party pops - charcoal - I am obsessed with this and I squeal when I seen that Organized Jen had included it in her favorites as well. Mine says Disney Queen and it matches my planner.

Cold Buster Steam Me Up Scotty - These work!! I have been sick as a dog and these little things really work. Just put them on the floor while getting a steamy shower and you will be able to breath!

Brushes

Obliphica Treatment Shampoo - This picked my hair right up and that made very happy! 

Skin

Jo Malone Eye Cream - This has a nice cooling effect. 

Make Up



Perfume

Jo Malone Earl Grey and Cucumber - I think out of all of my favorites for this month. THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE!!! It truly smells like I have stepped into a house of Earl. Oh it's so crisp and clean. 

No comments