Currents 8.14.14

Journal Moment:

Today was both exciting and heartbreaking. Yes we got tickets to the Expo but my heart goes out to Ridge. 

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Banana pancakes and coffee

Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich, cheese nips, grapes, and small salad

Supper: McDonald's

Currently Snacking on...


Cupcakes

Currently Drinking...


Earl Grey Tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Eyeshadow - Too Faced Cat Eyes


Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Solitaire

Toenails: Stay the Night

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Straight with extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles --- Yes we had to!
Wallflower: Wasbi Apple & Paris Daydream

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: Comforter 

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Look at buying my books for my classes
Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Work on my blog
Work on my planner


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: So excited
Physically: Very good

Currently Watching....


I am actually watching The Blind Side

Currently Listening To....


Sarah McLachlan

Currently Reading....



Currently Doing for Fitness...


Running

Currently Loving...


That we got tickets to next year's Expo

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Ridge
Painsley
Frankie
Kelly - She's a friend of mine who had back surgery

Currently Blessed By....


Managed to get my house ship shaped

Currently Excited About...


D23 Membership

Currently Lusting After....


Writing Desk

Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Infinity Blade and Mortal Kombat

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Goodreads

iPad: iBook

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I am starting on scarves for those of us going on the Salem trip!!

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...



No comments