Currents 8.6.14

Journal Moment:

I felt like crap and I just wanted to lay on the couch.

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Grits 

Lunch: Vegetables and Wheat Thins

Supper: Crack pasta

Currently Snacking on...


Crackers

Currently Drinking...


Sprite

Currently Baking...


Muffins

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Powder- 
Spray -
Blush- 
Bronzer -
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Eyeliner-
Mascara -

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: French manicure

Toenails: French pedicure

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down and moussed curls with a hair band.

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Wasbi Apple & Paris Daydream

Currently Using in My Wash Room...



Shower: N/A - I just left my hair.


Currently On My "To Do" List...


Look up ways to use planner more efficiently
Learn to make inserts
Work on my blog
Make plans for wedding
Order books for school

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Okay
Physically: Feeling kind off

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Difference a Date Can Make

Currently Listening To....


Maroon 5

Currently Reading....




Currently Doing for Fitness...


Nothing - Lazy day! 

Currently Loving...


My daughters

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Painsley
The wedding
MewMaw's eye 
Frankie
My speech

Currently Blessed By....


How well our friends stick up for each other.

Currently Excited About...


Friday!

Currently Lusting After....


Writing Desk


Currently Buying....


I finally bought my Dill Pikle and I got the Paisley one and the Green Circle one! 

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Infinity Blade and Mortal Kombat

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Charity Miles

iPad: Etsy

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


A throw

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...


No comments