Popsugar Must Have Box

August 2014



Goodbyn Small Meal Box and Goodbyn Dipper- I love lunch containers! I am always up for trying new ones. I carry my lunch to work a lot and even though my girls are homeschooled I fix lunches for them as well. It's a nice little break for them to go outside and eat.

ndra Scott Elle Earrings - These earrings are beautiful. They are sterling silver with a clear stone in the center. They are a bit heavy, but they are gorgeous. Easily perfect for a date or a business dinner.

Bite Beauty Cinnamon Lip Plumping Oil - I love gloss and I have about 500 tubes of it. This gloss is on the sticky side when first opening itt. I love the color and I am going to try to like it. Once it is on your lips, it doesn’t feel too sticky, so that makes me happy. I think I may do a comparison between it and the Lip Injection from Too Faced.

ThinkThin Protein Bar  - This protein bar looks good. This has 20 grams of protein and only 2 grams of sugar. This is a special extra from ThinkThin.

Lollia At Last No.17 Perfumed Shower Gel - This shower gel has a very mild scent, I could smell a very faint floral scent. This has shea butter and jojoba oil. I may give this to my cousin, I am not sure. It's still a great product.

PaddyWax Ocean Salt Candle - I love Paddywax candles. The jars are so cute. This candle is Ocean Tide and Sea Salt. This candle smells AMAZING!

The Mason Jar Cookie Company Festive Celebrate Cookie Mix - This is a cookie mix that festive sprinkles and candy coated chocolate. All you have to do is an egg and butter. I have been browsing through some of the other mixes for cookies (they have brownies and other options too!) and the one I think I may order is salted caramel!

Beach Babe, +Jessica has written her review of the box! Check it out HERE!

No comments