Put It On My List.

After writing my reverse bucket list I was sitting at my office desk, here in Orlando, and I realized that even though that list took a long time to write there is still so much I want to do. I started composing my next Bucket List. I feel so amazing writing this. It's like it's freeing me once more.

I am going to randomly do these just as I did my reverse bucket list. It feels good to randomize things. I feel better knowing I have goals and dreams that I can accomplish.


  • Walk down the aisle on my father's arm.
  • Dance until dawn at my reception.
  • Take Rain's and Luna's picture in my wedding dress to have at their wedding.
  • Go on vacation with no luggage... Doesn't mean I can't come home with new luggage.
  • Run through a meadow with Vin.
  • Go Zorbing
  • Stay at the Barbie Suite at the Palms
  • Soak in the hot springs in Iceland
  • Write over a 1000 blog posts.
  • Visit every major US Landmark
  • Visit the Four Corner monument
  • Experience pregnancy
  • Go to another Fashion Week
  • Experience zero gravity
  • Run a triathlon - Can't let my brothers have all the fun.
  • Stomp grapes
  • Post a letter on Juliet's house wall
  • Have a perfect fall - It has it's own bucket list.
  • Eat at one the world's finest restaurants
  • Visit a few more ghost towns
  • Visit Area 51
  • Learn a new word every day for a year.
  • Watch the top 100 movies of all time.
  • Have some time in the village of Kakslauttanen, Finland
  • Attend the Olympics
  • Go to the Super Bowl
  • Dance along side my daughter practicing for her dance recital
  • Visit Redwood National Park
  • Raise $30,000 for Children with Cancer
  • Sit in a chair under water
  • Tan in a parking lot.
  • Do a mother-daughter beauty pageant
  • Visit The Myrtles Plantation
  • Have a photo shoot with the Smitten Seven
  • Go home on the farm and spend an entire day without electronics - Yay no technology milking machine!
  • Visit the Salem Witch House
  • Walk the Great Wall of China with my family
  • Drink and eat nothing but water for three days
  • Couchsurf - Or maybe just host couchsurf
  • Be a mermaid for a weekend
  • Float in the Dead Sea
  • Swim in the Devil's Pool
  • Participate in the Polar Bear Plunge
  • Meet Michael Buble
  • Go on a submarine ride
  • Swim in the World's largest swimming pool
  • Pick up another sea turtle with my daughters
  • Play penguins
There are a millions other things I want to do. I may just have to keep updating this and letting everyone know when I update it.


No comments