Disney Friends: A Pinch of Pixie Dust

While in Orlando one of my goals has been to find people who love Disney just as much if not more than I do. I have found several that devote their entire blogs to Disney. Maybe one day I will have a whole blog dedicated to Disney but for now I am happy with the way things are on here. (Please feel free to let me know otherwise!)

So I came across a blogger that flipped my Disney World upside down! She's amazing at writing and her photography is incredible. She actually has two blogs! One is just smaller moments with a few pictures like this post... Nose Stuck In A Book. The other blog is the Pinch of Pixie Dust with posts like this... Decorating Your Magic Band.


She has different posts about many of her experiences. She does things that a lot of travelers and Disney people don't do or even think to do. For instance one of the first posts I ever read from her was Biking to Downtown Disney through Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. This opened my eyes to a few things I didn't even know about these resorts and I have stayed at Old Key West a lot.

I highly recommend checking out her blogs and following her on all social media! She's great about letting you in on her moments and adventures. That's what we Disney people are famous for, adventures and moments!

No comments