I Love Kids



Seriously, I have loved kids since the day they put Garth, Bryant in my arms. I would say Garth but for those few years I was swearing off kids and boys! I tried to kill him on several occasions which ended up with me not being able to sit down for many hours.

I have loved kids. I teach/taught Sunday School. I have done mission trips. Most of my degrees all return to one things: Kids.

I love the videos below and I hope that they bring a smile to your face like they did mine. They remind me of the little ones in my life. Kids are a lot smarter than what we give them credit for and I get a reminder of that every single day.




This little boy is from Alabama and does not want his band aid removed. What he says to try and stop them is hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time.

No comments