Currents 8.26.14

Journal Moment:

I had a business meeting. Nathaniel talked about switching from Chris to me because my job involves food. Nose bleed at the end of the meeting. I freaking love the class I was so worried about and I started realizing just how sick I am.

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Ham and cheese omelette

Lunch: Chicken salad sandwiches, sub-sandwiches,

Supper: Nibbler meal

Currently Snacking on...


Gummies

Currently Drinking...


Sweet tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...


Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Honey Ryder


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...



Currently Burning...


Candle: Pixie Dust
Wallflower: Bergamot Woods
Wax: Soarin'

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...


Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Work on my blog
Work on my planner



Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excited
Physically: Terrible

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Sick and Tired Part 1

Currently Listening To....


Eagles

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Running

Currently Loving...


My Tuesday night class!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Ridge
Painsley
Frankie
Kelly - She's a friend of mine who had back surgery
Jessica's niece


Currently Blessed By....


By my friends and my job!

Currently Excited About...


My class! 

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Blackboard

iPad: Etsy

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 


No comments