Currents 8.24.14

Journal Moment:

Honestly? Nothing beat breakfast! I love it!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Sausages, beans, eggs, bread, and potatos

Lunch:  Egg rolls

Supper: Pop Eye's - Mmmm Mashed potatoes and chicken

Currently Snacking on...


Nothing really

Currently Drinking...



Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...


Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down with extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Pixie Dust
Wallflower: Bergamot Woods
Wax: Soarin'

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...


Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Work on my blog
Work on my planner
Homework


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excellent
Physically: Good

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Rose's Big Adventure

Currently Listening To....


Metro Station

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Walking

Currently Loving...


My organized office!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Ridge
Painsley
Frankie
Kelly - She's a friend of mine who had back surgery
Jessica's niece

Currently Blessed By....


My wonderful family

Currently Excited About...


Being off tomorrow

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: WebMd

iPad: Pinterest

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 


No comments