Currents 8.11.14

Journal Moment:

I had an adorable lunch with Vin at Dunkin Doughnuts and Chickfila. 

Then my meeting with Disney was amazing!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Ham and cheese omelette

Lunch: Asian salad 

Supper: Cheese ravoli

Currently Snacking on...


Things out Subscription boxes

Currently Drinking...


Tea

Currently Baking...


Cupcakes

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...





Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Solitaire

Toenails: Stay the Night

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Curled with extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles --- Yes we had to!
Wallflower: Wasbi Apple & Paris Daydream

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...


Look at buying my books for my classes
Go through my Pinterest
Go through my Goodreads
Rearrange the living room
Work on my blog
Work on my planner


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Unbelievably excited
Physically: Very good

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: The Case of the Libertine Belle

Currently Listening To....


Evanescence 

Currently Reading....


I decided to not read Cinder. Instead I am reading Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Running

Currently Loving...


Disney EVERYTHING!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Painsley
Frankie

I am happy to report that Mewmaw does not need another eye surgery!

Currently Blessed By....


The support I get from everyone.

Currently Excited About...


My talk with Disney!

Currently Lusting After....


Writing Desk

Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Infinity Blade and Mortal Kombat

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Yelp 

iPad: Goodnotes

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I am starting on scarves for those of us going on the Salem trip!!

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...


I may or may not have bought this for Beach Babe and one for my dark fairy too....


No comments