Currents 10. 25. 14


Journal Moment:

We went to church and then the fall festival! 

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Waffles and bacon

Lunch: Honey mustard, ham and turkey sandwich

Supper: Hot dogs, nachos, and fries

Currently Snacking on...


Caramel apple

Currently Drinking...


Hot chocolate

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...

Currently Wearing Make Up...

Foundation - Revlon ColorStay

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Ponytail

Currently Burning...


Candle: Tailgate
Wallflower: Autumn Sky
Wax: Soarin'

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...

Start working on Childcare final binder
Quizzes for Marketing
Move organized for Tuscaloosa
Work on blog
Work on Planner

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excited
Physically: Exceptional

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: That Was No Lady

Currently Listening To....


Tim McGraw

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter FanFiction

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Running

Currently Loving...


HUNTING!!!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Painsley
Frankie
Jessica and her family
Mrs. Daphne
Nathaniel's Grandma
Odette's dad
Brittany's grandma
Taylor

Currently Blessed By....


My homes I have to go home to

Currently Grateful For...


My dad

Currently Excited About...


The fall festival

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...


But I like it I love it I want some more of it!

Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Wanting...



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Twitter

iPad: Instagram

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Blankets

Current Picture of the Day... 

I love that I am his. This stone says it all. 

No comments