Fremione Again But Maybe Harmione

When I wrote #Fremione I just begun on my journey through the world of Fremione. Now a month later when that's really all I have done I have realized how even more perfect of a set up that would have been.

I know so many people don't agree me. First, there are the delusional  people that think Ron and Hermione would actually work. Seriously? I am one against domestic abuse. That is what this would be I wouldn't completely say that it would physical but think about the mental anguish he caused her. Dramione group. I kind of can see this especially after the war. The ones that think it could have happened before are pushing it. J.K. Rowlings herself said that she wished she would have put Harry with Hermione.

Now, that's a theory, beside Fremione, that I am on board with more so than the rest. Harry and Hermione were easily the better choice than Ron and Hermione. Ron would seriously do nothing but let his temper flare and his lack of belief shine in their relationship. Even in the epilogue he undermines her without showing remorse for it.


“I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment. That’s how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron. I know, I’m sorry. But if I’m absolutely honest, distance has given me perspective on that. It was a choice I made for very personal reasons, not for reasons of credibility.” - JKR
The queen herself sees it. I kind of wish she had of killed off Ron in the fifth book. He is the character I feel least drawn too and least concerned about during both the books and movies. I didn't even feel bad when Ron was having his nightmare come true in front of him about Hermione and Harry being together because in my heart that is what I wanted.

People constantly talk about how Hermione is his trophy because he is the hero's best friend. TROPHY?!? Excuse me? Hermione deserves better than that. She deserves someone who actually values her opinion not someone trying to please by asking her opinion.

Fred Weasley and Harry Potter both value Hermione's opinion.

Hermione: "You know, that really is extraordinary magic!"
Fred: "For that, Hermione, you can have one for free."
And

Harry: “You're brilliant, Hermione. Truly.”  

Where many people would like to see their next genreration. I am against that. 1. I would have to watch George's kid and not Fred's. 2. That thing called Ron and Hermione would be there.... Or maybe not if they got a divorce! 3. What would be a bad force?

No I prefer James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter's stories. I would also love the founder of Hogwarts story. All of that those would be so much more magical to me.

 I must say that Fremione is dear to me because Hermione needed some fun in her life. She needed it more than anyone. She was always the stout one.

When people say Ron is real life and not fiction. It saddens me to think people have accepted an abusive relationship as real life. Why not rise above standards and find someone who is your other half? The one that can learn from your knowledge and use it. But all while still making you relax and unwind instead of being so tense.

Fred would be that for Hermione. I am a lover of Peter Pan, the real story not Disney's but I am a fan of that too. I personally love to think of Fred and Hermione like Peter Pan and Wendy...

The boy who would never grow up and the girl who had t to be grown up. It fits so well for them. Though I must also admit I am a huge fan of this FanFiction, Tink, by aForgottenWeasley. Some of her stories really change up what happened in the books but it's so well written that honestly I have to really remember what happened in the books versus what goes on in her stories. It's truly fascinating. Her other story I recommend reading is Howling... I felt so intense about this story that I contacted the author via Twitter to tell her how amazing it was!

Another point that I have is that J.K. Rowlings could have had an unique love twist to the Deathly Hallows. Fred worried about Hermione going off with two guys gets mad that she does and he doesn't even get to tell her goodbye before she runs off. She is off having an adventure and he is stuck doing Potterwatch and being concerned.

Imagine the concern and hatred Fred feels about her being tortured by Bellatrix. Knowing the pain of something being carved into your skin from his detentions with Umbridge. He would have felt so strongly about that it would have made him sick. And Hermione could have saved Fred even though it would have resulted in Ron's death.

I know, I know I am evil to those who like Romione or Dramione. But I have just a strong love for my One True Pair as you do.


1 comment