PopSugar Must Have Special Edition Fall



I was going to add this to my normal No Post Sunday but decided against it. So this is a treat for all of you!

Marchesa Voyage For Shopstyle Printed Scarf - I like the material (although I did expect it to be a lot thicker) and pattern of this scarf. I love the color of it. Oh I think blue gets lost in the fall but this will stand out among the reds and oranges.

Capsule Parfums Byway Eau de Parfume - Okay, this was the item I was most curious about testing. It’s described as “a is a sweet fragrance inspired by one unforgettable lap dance”. Uhh, okay. It's not a bad smell. It's not my favorite though. Spun sugar is one of the notes but it's nothing like the spun sugar smells I know of in the perfume selection.

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser - I love that we got a cleanser. There tends to be lots of serums and lotions and moisturizers and that sort of thing in subscription boxes, but cleansers? Not so much. This brand is totally new to me too!

Joie Zorina Knit Hat - It’s super soft and it’s something I would have bought on my own. I would have totally preferred the Joie scarf or mittens, but I can always add those to my Christmas list.

Make Silk Cream Lipstick (Radicchio) - I love this color. It's a perfect fall color! I am in love with reds right now. Maybe it's a Taylor Swift thing.

SugarPova Chic Gummy Candy - Little gummy shoes, sunglasses and purses? So cute! It’s tennis champion Maria Sharapova’s line and they taste really good too.

All totaled I came up with a value of $338.99 for the 2014 PopSugar Must Have Fall Style Box. That’s well over the $100 cost of the box

No comments