Currents 9.1.14



Journal Moment:

Not feeling much better. I missed the first Disney Halloween party but it's September 1st Good luck witches and Wizard off to Hogwarts!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Muffin

Lunch: Lunchable

Supper: Baked Chicken

Currently Snacking on...


Tartlets and Buttermints - um yeah love these.

Currently Drinking...



Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...

Powder- 
Spray -
Blush- 
Bronzer -
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Eyeliner-
Mascara -

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down with extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Tailgate
Wallflower: Tailgate

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...

Get Better
Take medicine
Work on my blog
Work on my planner

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Terribly sick

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Rose Fights Back
Youtube videos

Currently Listening To....


NSYNC - I am totally blaming Zach

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Yoga

Currently Loving...


My family secret revealed!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Painsley
Frankie
Jessica's niece
My family

Currently Blessed By....


My family's strength and bond

Currently Excited About...


Halloween Party review

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: MedCoach

iPad: Symple

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 



No comments