September Favorites



Favorites


I'll be honest I don't have that many favorites this month. I have very very few this month.

Miracle 10 Cosmetics Aha Gentle Exfoliating Cream

Molten Brown Pink Pepperpod Nourishing Body Lotion - I love this stuff!

Madden Girl Gamer - I love love love these shoes!

dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner - This is amazing for the skin! I love it a great deal!

Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask - I have used this three times and I can really tell a difference! It really repairs my hair!

PuurBody Witches Brew Soap - A random breakout on my body and this completely rid it from my body!

Photomug Retro Camera Mug - I haven't had this long but I do love it a lot. It's just a very different mug. I pretty sure I have caught my neighbors staring at me because of this mug.

Anything from Fortune Cookie Soap in the Scent There's No Place Like Home.

Let Her Go ~ Passenger - I have no idea why this song is my go to song right now. Maybe because it reminds me of a singer my dad love, Lobo.

To make up for me not having many favorites this month I do have something new I am adding to the monthly favorites. My layouts from my planner this month!








No comments