Currents 9.24.14


Journal Moment:

Busy day at work! Had to go to the doctor because my leg was swollen thanks to the bug bite I got. It's MIA's Birthday!!!!

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Gravy biscuits

Lunch: Sushi - chef special for the day

Supper: Chili

Currently Snacking on...


Popcorn

Currently Drinking...


Sweet ice tea

Currently Baking...


Cupcakes

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...

Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Lip products - Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Thin Lizzy

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Very Prive


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...


Candle: Autumn Sky

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...

Quizzes for Marketing
Blog for Legal and Social
Work on my planner
Clean up Google Drive
Organize the move to Tuscaloosa

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Worried
Physically: Great

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Joust Between Friends

Currently Listening To....


Good Charlotte

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Prison of Azkaban 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Aerobics

Currently Loving...


Having my babies with me!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

My new friend, her family is still struggling with the death of her little sister.
Painsley
Frankie
Taylor
My boss - His mother is recovering from heart surgery
Jessica and her family
My Dad's friend's family
Mrs. Daphne
University of Alabama students

Currently Blessed By....


That the bite I have is not poisonous on my leg.

Currently Excited About...


Today is MIA's Birthday!

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...


My blog is a collection of answers people don’t want to hear to questions they didn’t ask.” 
― Sebastyne Young


Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Pandora

iPad: Kindle

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip - Finished Erica's and MIA'S!

Current Picture of the Day... 


No comments