Currents 9. 8. 14


Journal Moment:

Went back to work today as a rope drop and parade! It was wonderful except I am still pretty sick. I am not allowed to talk. 

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Blueberry muffins, maple bacon and cutie tangerines

Lunch: Hot and Sour Soup and sushi

Supper: Panera bread - Chipotle Chicken Panini and bowl of chicken noodle

Currently Snacking on...



Currently Drinking...


Sweet Tea

Currently Baking...


Cookies

Currently Wearing...


Today: Stay Golden Tshirt, Jeggings Always Black  and Madden Girl Gamer



Bed: Classic Barbie PJ Set


Currently Wearing Make Up...

Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Tailgate

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: Karma

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Quizzes for Marketing
Blog for Legal and Social
Rewrite notes for Childcare
Work on my planner
Clean up
Write my girls letters


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Blissfull
Physically: Ok

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Pilot


Currently Listening To....


Luke Bryan

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone -- Yep rereading!

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Walking

Currently Loving...


Mason jar cups!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


My new friend, her family is still struggling with the death of her little sister.
Painsley
Frankie
Taylor - as she applies to college
My boss - His mother is going through heart surgery
Jessica and her family


Currently Blessed By....


The many blessings God has given me today

Currently Excited About...


My blog for today!

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...


Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
—Psalm 143:10

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Instagram

iPad: Kindle

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 


No comments