September Popsugar Must Have



My September 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box has arrived! PopSugar is my all-time favorite box and I think, okay I know, it’s one I will always subscribe to as long as it is available.




Tilo Scarves Scarf (Raisin) - I love this scarf. It’s so soft and is perfect for fall. Perfect. It’s hand-dyed so everyone’s is going to look a little different. Depending on how the light hits it, it looks anywhere from tan to a more purple-brown color. I had read on MUT that a few different patterns may be sent out, but so far I have only seen people receiving the Raisin color that I did. The value of this scarf is $125 which can pay for 3 boxes.

Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds - I do like that these came with different sized ear caps. These might be the ones I leave in North Carolina.

Oribe Superfine Purse Size Hairspray - I am always thrilled to get an item from Oribe and this hairspray is awesome. It takes me ages to use a giant can because I don’t use a ton so I try and get the mini travel sized ones when I can.

Letter C Designs Pencils - I probably wouldn’t buy fancy pencils on my own. And instead of doing the Sunday crossword in pen I’ll use these. I thought that it was very cute that it also included a mini little pencil sharpener. I know I don't usually use regular pencils but I can make an exception for these!

Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set - Gorgeous notecards. I am always happy with PopSugar puts an item from Rifle Paper Co. in their boxes.

Special Extra: Nike $20 Gift Card - The idea is to use this on the new Nike Pro Bra line, but I am buying either a hoodie or shoes.

Special Extra: Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis - I know I posted about these before and they are still a favorite of mine. The Caramel ones are my favorites, but you can’t go wrong with sea salt either.

Urban Remedy Almond Brownie - I don’t love this. It might be because I don’t really like almonds in my brownies or because this doesn’t taste like the brownies I am used to. Not sure but it was fun to try.
All totaled I came up with a value of $219.49 for the September 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box. Considering that the box was $39.95, it had an incredible value and I loved it all.

No comments