Currents 9.3.14


Journal Moment:

I spent most of the day sleeping. When I wasn't sleeping I was working on my planner or reading.

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Poptart

Lunch: Summer sausage, cheese and crackers

Supper: BBQ chicken, baked beans and fries

Currently Snacking on...


Sugar quills 

Currently Drinking...


Sweet Ice Tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...

Powder- 
Spray -
Blush- 
Bronzer -
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Eyeliner-
Mascara -

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Ponytail

Currently Burning...


Candle: Tailgate
Wallflower: Tailgate

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: Dragon's Egg

Currently On My "To Do" List...

Get Better
Take medicine
Work on my blog
Work on my planner

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Terribly sick but feeling better

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: 72 Hours


Currently Listening To....





Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Walk the dogs

Currently Loving...


Quotes

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Painsley
Frankie
My family

Currently Blessed By....


I have people willing to help me get better and stay by me even when I am sick and weak.

Currently Excited About...


Reading --- Obsessed with HP again

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: MedCoach

iPad: Symple

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 



No comments