Fall Foliage


“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” 
― Albert Camus


“I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” 
― Henry David Thoreau


“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” 
― Lauren DeStefano, Wither


~


~


“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” 
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


~


~



I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed doing it! Oh there will be more of these! Especially while we are in the season of Autumn! This is probably one of my favorite posts that I have ever done!

No comments