Currents 9.6.14


Journal Moment:

I literally slept through the ball game. Yes this girl slept through an Alabama Football game. But hey we won!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: McGriddle and Hasbrown from McDonald's

Lunch: Chipotle chicken sandwich

Supper: Chicken Bacon Swiss Sandwich

Currently Snacking on...


Fruit Strips

Currently Drinking...


Sweet Tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...

Powder- 
Spray -
Blush- 
Bronzer -
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Eyeliner-
Mascara -

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...


Candle: Tailgate
Wallflower: Tailgate

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...

Get Better
Take medicine
Work on my blog
Work on my planner

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Feeling better

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Questions and Answers


Currently Listening To....





Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Yoga 

Currently Loving...


Alabama won and I finished HP.

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Painsley
Frankie
My family

Currently Blessed By....


That God healed me!

Currently Excited About...


My family!

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....


Washi Tape

Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: IFTTT

iPad: Kindle

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 


No comments