Currents 9. 28.14


Journal Moment:

The guys went shopping, I got breakfast in bed, and Once Upon a Time was Frozen

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Leftover nuggest in biscuits

Lunch: BBQ hot dogs

Supper: Chips and dip 

Currently Snacking on...


Syrup Waffles!!!

Currently Drinking...



Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...

Powder- 
Spray -
Blush- 
Bronzer -
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Eyeliner-
Mascara -

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


In a ponytail braid

Currently Burning...


Candle: Autumn Sky

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...

Quizzes for Marketing
Blog for Legal and Social
Work on my planner
Clean up Google Drive
Organize the move to Tuscaloosa

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Superb
Physically: Great

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Sister of the Bride
Once Upon A Time

Currently Listening To....


Frozen Soundtrack

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Prison of Azkaban 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Running

Currently Loving...


Frozen stuff

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

My new friend, her family is still struggling with the death of her little sister.
Painsley
Frankie
Taylor
My boss - His mother is recovering from heart surgery
Jessica and her family
My Dad's friend's family
Mrs. Daphne


Currently Blessed By....


My best friend Jessica

Currently Excited About...


Once Upon A Time - I LOVE!!!

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...


Oh, I love it. It's so cute. It like a little baby unicorn.

Currently Buying....


Nothing but Zach and Vin bought me stamps and stickers

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Twitter

iPad: Kindle

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


A baby blanket

Current Picture of the Day... 


No comments