Harry Potter Tag




Finishing out the Harry Potter Week I am going to post this Harry Potter Tag. The answers have changed since the first time I did this tag! 

Favorite book ?

My top favorite

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Goblet of Fire
3. Order of Phoenix

Favorite movie?

1. Deathly Hallows: Part 1
2. Goblet of Fire - Just because the twins are the hottest ever! This movie left out so much.
3. Prisoner of Azkaban

Least favorite book?


Chamber of Secrets

Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?

Movies: The end of the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Part 2
Books: Most of the deaths... I'm in denial of Fred dying.

If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?


Fred Weasley

Favorite character?

Kreacher - A very overlook character who was a huge part of the end of the book

What would your Patronus be?

What Is Your Patronus?


What Is Your Patronus?




If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?

Invisibility Cloack


What House would you be in?


Either Gryffindor or Slytherin


If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

James and Oliver Phelps or Emma Watson


Have you played any of the video games?

Yes especially the Lego one


If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?

Chaser


Were you happy with the ending?


Books: No. I hated Ron with Hermione. I wasn't thrilled with Ginny and Harry though I understood that one. I hated that Fred had died. And seriously Harry wanting a sandwich while all of those people in the Great Hall were looking at their lost loved ones?

Movies: NO!!! OMG NO! SERIOUSLY WHY NOT FIX HIS WAND AND PUT THE ELDER WAND WITH DUMBLEDORE?


How much does Harry Potter mean to you?


Harry Potter holds a very special place in my heart now and it always will be there to welcome me home when I need to escape from this world. 

1 comment