Curl Up With A Good Book: Halloween Books






I think it's partly because my family read to me as a kid and took me to the library often and the other part because of I am teacher that I love holiday/theme books! Even now that I am an adult I will still read kid books and I don't even have to be reading to the girls. I love theme books in adult reading as well. I have several books that I would like to share with you!


Now I am not going to give a description because some of these I just don't want to ruin with a description. Also I have many books on this list! Some of these books you may have read and some of them you probably haven't. Happy Haunted Reading!


13 Alabama Ghosts and Jeffrey - Being the girl from Alabama this has a huge spot in my heart!

Boo - A favorite

MARY:The Summoning

Get Even

Rooms

Haunted Kids: True Ghost Stories - I love these tales of ghosts...

Something to Hide - Yes it's Nancy Drew but this one is actually really good in my opinion.

Wieland - I have no read this but my fiance has and he loved it... Not sure what that says about him.

The Crucible

The Winter People

The Supernatural Enhancements

The Witch Family

Gallows Hill

Snowblind

Amity

Franklin's Halloween

Arthur's Halloween

Clifford's First Halloween

Happy Halloween, Biscuit!

Goodnight Goon: A Petrifying Parody

Too Many Pumpkins

Happy Halloween, Little Critter!

Angelina's Halloween

Pumpkin Moonshine

The Ugly Pumpkin

The Night Before Halloween

The Berenstain Bears and the Ghost of the Forest

Tilly Witch

The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat

Corduroy's Best Halloween Ever!

The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin

Happy Haunting, Amelia Bedelia

Trick or Treat, Little Critter

The Fierce Yellow Pumpkin

Stirring the Plot

‘Salem’s Lot

Dracula by Bram Stoker

The Goosebumps series

Silence of the Lambs

Bag of Bones

R.L Stine’s Cataluna Series

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

The Collected Works of Edgar Allan Poe

Rose Red

We Have Always Lived in the Castle

The Girl Next Door

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Interview with the Vampire

Rosemary’s Baby

M is for Magic

American Psycho

Faerie Tale

The Shining

Heart Shaped Box

House of Leaves

The Exorcist

And Then There Were None

Down a Dark Hall

Whisperer in the Dark

Dark Dance

Harry Potter Series

Phantom of the Opera

The Red Hotel

The Room in the Tower

The Little Stranger

A Monster Calls

Flowers in the Attic

Ghost Story

The Amityville Horror

The Haunted Rectory

Where the Darkness Dwells

My Soul to Keep

The Door to December

The Vampire Lestat

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Coraline

The Waking Dark

Books of Blood series by Clive Barker

Dark Places

Under The Skin

The Portrait of Dorian Gray

Sparrow

The Halloween Tree

The Turn of the Screw

The Yellow Wallpaper

The Bad Place

In Cold Blood

The Ring Trilogy

Asylum

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Haunted

House

The Ghost Writer

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children

The Relic

Nocturnes

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Other Tales of Terror

Bad Things

They Thirst

Last Days

Guilty Pleasures

Memnoch the Devil

Haunted Legends

Skeleton Crew

Unwind

Fear Street series

Ghost Stories

Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips

Some of the Boxcar Children books that are mysteries are great for kids at Halloween.

The Uninvited

The Haunted Hotel

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Black and Orange

Dark Harvest

And last but not least by any means...

Scarecrow

No comments