PopSugar Must Have October


All this was great! I would have like a few things to be different but over all it was amazing!

Happy Socks Animal Socks - These are super fun and will be perfect for the freezing weather in North Carolina.

butter LONDON WINK Eye Pencil Crayon (Earl Grey) - Oh my goodness this honestly probably my favorite thing in the box... I love the company, I love the color. I love the name of the color.

Isaac Jacobs International Acrylic Frame - Now this is cool. It’s a magnetic picture frame. There are two separate blocks of glass that you can pull apart, stick a picture in between and then display. I don’t get a ton of picture frames in subscription boxes (I think I have maybe gotten one or two in all the years I have been getting boxes), so this is awesome. It’s going in my office with a picture of my girls.

Mine Design Chalkboard Candle - Honestly PopSugar could send me a candle every month and I would be happy. It smells good and you can write whatever you want on it since the container is made from chalkboard. Super cool!

Dean & DeLuca Pumpkin Spice Maltballs - These are better than I expected. The pumpkin flavor is subtle and the chocolate is amazing. I would get more of these!

Nailed Kit Halloween Decals - Nailed Kit actually has a monthly subscription box which I have received in the past which I had totally forgot about until I set down to do this post. Their decals are always fun and are easy to use. I am really happy these arrived before Halloween. For the ones not getting the box by Halloween don't fret those of us who did it get beforehand cannot use all of these anyhow. Just save them for next Halloween.

K. Hall Designs Shea Butter / Olive Oil Bar Soap - This smells good and will be happily used by Vin! The soap was actually a sponsored item by Progresso. The box also included information on a giveaway for a wardrobe makeover and 1-year subscription to PopSugar that Progresso is currently hosting.

The Blue Jean Bar Blue Jean Box $40 Gift Code - It’s a $40 code for a Blue Jean Jar box. It’s a clothing subscription box and I have been wanting to give them a try, so I might take advantage of this one.


No comments