Fall Recipes



Breakfasts

Apple Cinnamon French Toast - This sounds like complete sin! I want to make this on a weekend we are in Sylva! Sounds like an amazing morning in bed with Vin while watching holiday shows.

Peaches N' Cream German Puff Pancake - Culture food? I believe so. Plus this looks divine. I don't think it would be that hard to give a try.

Caramelized Apple Oatmeal - I love apples and I love oatmeal. Why not combine the two? This sounds so delicious!

Banana Pumpkin Breakfast Shake - I love trying new shakes or smoothies. This sounds perfect for breakfast.


Lunches

Bacon Grilled Cheese - Ohhhhh this sounds like fall heaven... Cheese and bacon! This girl's mouth is watering at the thought!

Provolone and Ham Melt - I love a good melt over a regular sandwich any day. I love the juiciness of it. To me it had way more flavor the regular sandwich.



Supper

Slow-Cooker Mexican Fire Roasted Tomato-Chicken Soup - Oh mercy this sounds so delicious for a cold night when you really need to be warmed up. I cannot wait to try this out!

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs - A dear friend of mine loves Buffalo sauce. When I say love I mean I have caught him drinking it from the bottle before! He adores it. So this is a shoo in for us to try this year!

Asparagus Fries - My girls and I all love some asparagus but making them into fries? Sign us up!

Baked Stuffed Pumpkin - I have tried this one actually! I made it for Vinny!


No comments