Currents 10. 15. 14


Journal Moment:

My notebook arrived!!!! I got an office! And I received an incredible promotion!

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Oatmeal with fruit


Supper: Loaded Nachos and cheese

Currently Snacking on...


Zebra domes

Currently Drinking...


Sweet tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Today: Metallic Floral Pleated SkirtFro-yo Blouse in BlackGiuseppe Zanotti I47124 (My birthday present from my grandma in MA)

Bed: Lace PJ Romper

Currently Wearing Make Up...

Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Lip products -

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Topless and Barefoot


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Autumn Sky

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Study for Legal and Social
Start working on Childcare final binder
Quizzes for Marketing
Move organized for Tuscaloosa

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Blissful
Physically: Great

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Love, Rode

Currently Listening To....


Cheryl

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter fanfiction 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Workout Video

Currently Loving...


Showing up my teacher

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Painsley
Frankie
Jessica and her family
Mrs. Daphne
Mewmaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Odette's dad
Brittany's grandma

Currently Blessed By....


My job!!!!

Currently Grateful For...


That I am done with work for the week.

Currently Excited About...


I GOT MY OWN OFFICE!!!

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...




Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Instagram


Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves

Current Picture of the Day... 



No comments