Currents 10. 14. 14


Journal Moment:

I decided to not go to the meetings today. I may pay for that later but oh well. I had my midterm, but not before I found out some distressing news. My first ever professor I had for Childcare classes passed away. She was only 59 and suffered a heart attack. It was extremely hard for me to take my test. But I made a 95. 

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Chickfila - Chicken minis

Lunch: BBQ pork and chicken with baked beans

Supper: Chickfila - #5 12 count Dr. Pepper to drink with honey mustard 

Currently Snacking on...


Mickey Head cheddar bites

Currently Drinking...


Dr. Pepper

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...

Currently Wearing Make Up...

Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Topless and Barefoot


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Autumn Sky

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...


Study for Legal and Social
Start working on Childcare final binder
Quizzes for Marketing
Move organized for Tuscaloosa

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Blissful
Physically: Great

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Take Him He's Mine

Currently Listening To....


Maroon 5

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter fanfiction 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Weight training

Currently Loving...


Showing up my teacher

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Painsley
Frankie
Jessica and her family
Mrs. Daphne
Mewmaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Odette's dad
Brittany's grandma

Currently Blessed By....


My amazing boss!

Currently Grateful For...


That I love what I do for a living

Currently Excited About...


That Mark told me that I can make up the meetings

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...




Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Skout

iPad: Goodnotes

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves

Current Picture of the Day... 


No comments