The 500th Post

When I first started this blog, I really had no direction. I just wanted to write and share things. I was lost at what to do. The only "webpage" I had ever been this much in control was Myspace. And who didn't learn some about HTML when having a Myspace?

When I started this blog in the summer 2013 I had no idea that I would be where I am right now writing this. So much has changed and I have to look back and realize the many blessings that God has given me. It really shows me how much control God has over my life. 

I am so shocked that I have grown with this blog. Many hours have been spent in front of this computer for this blog. Changes are gradually happening to this blog. I am looking forward to the next 500 posts!

Some of the best blogs from the last 500 posts (Just click on the photo):

Disney Day

o-o-


o-o-




No comments