I'm So Hungry I Could Eat a Hippogriff: My Top 3 HP Foods

Most of the eating that took place in the Harry Potter series took place in the Great Hall.
It was lit by thousands and thousands of candles that were floating in midair over four long tables, where the rest of the students were sitting. These tables were laid with glittering golden plates and goblets...
Of course not all the eating and drinking took place in this room. Because on my list of favorite foods one these items cannot be found in the Great Hall. I can honestly say that I have tried most of the food offered at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at both Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. That means I am giving you my honest take on the food.

Butterbeer 

Unlike the books, our version in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter does not have alcohol in it. Now there are plenty of recipes on Pinterest where you can make your own and add alcohol to it. I love the butterscotch flavoring. I prefer the unfrozen to the frozen you can get at certain vendor. I find butterbeer delicious. It's a real unique drink.


Chocolate Frogs

I do enjoy chocolate frogs a little too much. I just love getting the fun shaped box and the amazing famous witch or wizard card. And yes the picture does "move."

The Frog is NOT hallow. That gigantic thing is solid chocolate!





Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans

With flavours ranging from cherry and cinnamon to earwax and vomit you never really know what to expect what you are going to eat if you do it the fun way. My dad was chicken and seriously tried going by the piece of paper in the box. Yeah didn't work out too well for him. I can honestly say that vomit was easier to digest than the sausage one. The dirt one and the grass one was a little too close to the real thing for me. And soap? WOAH bad memories of saying bad words come rushing back to my head when eating one of those.
 

No comments