Links That Are Changing My Blog




Polished Ways Blogging Label - Her hints and tricks for bloggers using Blogger is amazing! I really feel like I have learned something from her! She recommends using these people -- The Blog Decorator -- to do your blog!

The Blog Stylist - I have spent literally -- NIGHTS -- pouring over this website... I have found so many things to change and update about my blog. It's going to take time but I am loving the changes happening. The article that I have spent the most time going through is this: 56 Fun Blogging Activities (That Don't Require Writing Posts)

The Reading Residence  - Just a personal blog with a lot of tips like How To Write A Brilliant ‘About Me’ Page and I have to say I do love her About Me Page.

Twelve Skip - Also is a blogger help website. I was searching for more tips on an About Me page and discovered this article: 17 Fabulous About Me Pages By Female Bloggers  and from there I discovered these that I love; Welcome! I’m Dr. Danielle Dowling.About Pioneer Woman, and Meet Amanda.

CoffeJitters  - Has the post I have been obsessing over: My favorite sources for more than 1048 Blog Prompts!


I am working on this checklist:


These are the ones that I am pouring through at the moment. I can guarantee that there will be more in the future as I grow and my blog grows with it too! 

No comments