Currents 10. 11. 14


Journal Moment:

Woke up the first time to my youngest pulling open my eyes. Then I woke up the second time to my parents coming home with Milo's. Alabama barely beat Arkansas. And then my daddy came out onto the porch where I was sitting working on my planner and blog and shoved the ticket for the plane to North Carolina at me and told me to go after Vin who left that afternoon going to North Carolina. Here I am in NC!

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: biscuits and gravy

Lunch: Milo's hamburger and fries

Supper: Chili and cornbread

Currently Snacking on...


Chocolate square

Currently Drinking...


Apple cider

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Current Outfit Of The Day...

Currently Wearing Make Up...

Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Eyeshadow - Naked Palette 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...




Currently Wearing Scent...


Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Just down and curled with extensions

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Autumn Sky 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...

Quizzes for Marketing
Quiz for Legal and social
Blog for Legal and Social
Work on my planner
Clean up Google Drive
Organize the move to Tuscaloosa
Study for Midterms

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Slightly stressed
Physically: Great

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Before and After

Currently Listening To....


Bing Crosby

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter fanfiction 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Walked

Currently Loving...


My surroundings

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Painsley
Frankie
My boss
My boss's mother
Jessica and her mom
Mrs. Daphne
Nathaniel's Grandma
Bryant's tests Friday
Odette's dad
Brittany's Grandmother
MewMaw

Currently Blessed By....


My daddy!

Currently Excited About...


Being in North Carolina

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...


Don't make excuses make progress

Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore, HP Spells

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: ehow

iPad: Pinterest

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Blankets

Current Picture of the Day... 


No comments