Currents 10. 1. 14


Journal Moment:

Today was my birthday and it was really strange... Until around 7PM I thought everyone had forgotten my birthday...

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Chia seed puddin

Lunch: McDonald's - Happy Meal

Supper: Honey shrimp from PF Changs

Currently Snacking on...


Chex Mix

Currently Drinking...


Dr. Pepper

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...

Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Eyeshadow - TOO FACED Sugar & Spice - Love this palette!
Lip products - Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Backstage Bambi

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down with extensions and curled

Currently Burning...


Candle: Autumn Sky

Currently Using in My Wash Room...



Shower: The Hair Doctor and Marilyn


Currently On My "To Do" List...

Quizzes for Marketing
Blog for Legal and Social
Work on my planner
Clean up Google Drive
Organize the move to Tuscaloosa
Pack for the weekend

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excited
Physically: Great

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: A Piece of Cake

Currently Listening To....


Selena Gomez

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Prison of Azkaban 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Off day

Currently Loving...


My freaking amazing fiance

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Painsley
Frankie
My boss - His mother is recovering from heart surgery
Jessica and her family
Mrs. Daphne


Currently Blessed By....


Love that I have from my friends and family

Currently Excited About...


Cooler weather!

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...


I am not getting older, I'm getting better!

Currently Buying....


Urban Decay brushes and Monogrammed Converse Sneakers

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Facebook

iPad: Pinterest

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


A baby blanket 

Current Picture of the Day... 


No comments