Currents 10. 21. 14


Journal Moment:

Arrived with enough to get ready, pack the girls a picnic, drive to work, and spent the day working. When I got home I packed up for the weekend.

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Oatmeal and nuts

Lunch: Jumbo shrimp, mashed potatoes, and green beans

Supper: Wings, chicken fingers, mozzeralla sticks

Currently Snacking on...


Smarties

Currently Drinking...


Chamomile Tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...

Currently Wearing Make Up...

Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Lip products - Soft Lip Balm



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...


Candle: Tailgate
Wallflower: Autumn Sky
Wax: Soarin'

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...

Start working on Childcare final binder
Quizzes for Marketing
Move organized for Tuscaloosa
Work on blog
Work on Planner

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Okay

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Rite of Spring

Currently Listening To....


Bing Crosby Christmas Pandora Station

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter FanFiction

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Yoga

Currently Loving...


My job!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Painsley
Frankie
Jessica and her family
Mrs. Daphne
Mewmaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Odette's dad
Brittany's grandma

Currently Blessed By....


My health!

Currently Grateful For...


Vinny doing my class for me!

Currently Excited About...


Going back to the Mountains

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...

Psalms 23:4 
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.


Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Twitter

iPad: Pinterest

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Blankets

Current Picture of the Day... 

Haunted Mansion Uncle Jacob Statue

No comments