Currents 10. 7. 14


Journal Moment:

Vin and Zach surprised me with breakfast in the Magic Kingdom! I worked on my planner. Then laid out by the pool. Then had to work. 

Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Lobster and Crab Crepes - Cinderella's Castle

Lunch: Hamburgers

Supper: Chickfila - #5 twelve pack fried, Dr. Pepper, and an extra sandwich

Currently Snacking on...


Chex Mix

Currently Drinking...


Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...

Currently Wearing Make Up...

Eye Cream - Jo Malone Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Vice3 -- Tutorial -- Alien
Lip products - Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...




Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Game of Thrones braid - Tutorial

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Autumn Sky 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...

Quizzes for Marketing
Quiz for Legal and social
Blog for Legal and Social
Work on my planner
Clean up Google Drive
Organize the move to Tuscaloosa

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excited
Physically: Great

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Once, In St. Olaf

Currently Listening To....


Keith Urban

Currently Reading....


Harry Potter fanfiction 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Walking

Currently Loving...


Disney World! 

Currently Anxious and Praying About...

Painsley
Frankie
My boss
My boss's mother
Jessica and her family
Mrs. Daphne
Our Disney Trip

Currently Blessed By....


My Fiance

Currently Excited About...


Harry Potter everything

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...

And when it becomes a reality,
It's a dream come true for you and me.
So there's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
Shining at the end of every day,
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
Just a dream away.

Currently Buying....


Disney stuff...

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Playing...


Bubble Witch Saga 2, Sims Free Play, Pottermore, HP Spells

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: My Disney Experience

iPad: Blackboard

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves

Current Picture of the Day... 



No comments