100 Questions That No One Asks


QUESTIONS: BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.

My PE teacher was screaming at me and I honestly didn't realize it until she was in my face and she was turning slight purple. It didn't really bother me until later on. However, we did become okay.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Yes

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

Nope

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

LOVE IT!

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Sometimes. I use a good bit of mine.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Swarm of bees... I have my Epipen at all times.

8:Do you have freckles?

Yes

9:Do you always smile for pictures?

Majority of the time

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

It's hard to explain basically people who are over dramatic. We all go through things.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

I do!

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes

13:What about pooped in the woods?

Yes

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

Yes

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Not anymore. I used to be terrible about it.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?

0

17:What size is your bed?

King

18:What is your Song of the week?

When The Sun Goes Down - Kenny Chesney

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Yes

20:Do you still watch cartoons?

Never really watched them except Disney cartoons

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

I have several Napoleon Dynamite is still my most hated movie.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

No

23:What do you drink with dinner?

Depends

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

All kinds of sauce; honey mustard is my favorite. I always have some in my purse!

25:What is your favorite food?

Chicken

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Sweet Home Alabama, Boondock Saints, Frozen, Peter Pan, The Mighty Ducks,

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Honestly? Kayleigha. A kiss that meant something? Vin

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Yes

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Um probably not

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Yesterday to my grandma!

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

Yes with my eyes closed

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Nope. I get out of them all the time.

33:Ever ran out of gas?

No

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

A hot sub from Subway is chipotle chicken with extra chipotle and banana peppers
Jimmy John's? #11

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Beans, toast, bacon, and ham!!!!!!!

36:What is your usual bedtime?

2 AM

37:Are you lazy?

I can be.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Always

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Horse

40:How many languages can you speak?

10

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Yes seven

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Legos

43:Are you stubborn?

YEs

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

Leno but Jimmy Fallon will be the best!

45:Ever watch soap operas?

AS THE WORLD TURNS!!!!!

46:Are you afraid of heights?

No

47:Do you sing in the car?

Yes

48:Do you sing in the shower?

No. I think in the shower

49:Do you dance in the car?

Yes

50:Ever used a gun?

I use a gun all the time. I am a hunter.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

September for my job's little book.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Some of them are

53:Is Christmas stressful?

Not really

54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Omg yes!!

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

Peach cobbler

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

A ballerina and a mom

57:Do you believe in ghosts?

Not ghosts per-say

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Yes

59:Take a vitamin daily?

Yes

60:Wear slippers?

Sometimes

61:Wear a bath robe?

Sometimes

62:What do you wear to bed?

Pajama sets

63:First concert?

Garth Brooks but I don't remember it. I do remember BSB

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

TARGET JUNKIE!

65:Nike or Adidas?

Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

Fritos

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

No

69:Ever take dance lessons?

Yes 80% of my life I have been taking some form of dance lessons

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Not really.

71:Can you curl your tongue?

No

72:Ever won a spelling bee?

I came in 2nd place

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yes

74:Own any record albums?

I actually do

75:Own a record player?

Two of them

76:Regularly burn incense?

No

77:Ever been in love?

Yes

78:Who would you like to see in concert?

Luke Bryan and Kenny Chesney again!

79:What was the last concert you saw?

...Can't say... Oh nevermind... Luke Bryan

80:Hot tea or cold tea?

No I refuse to pick.

81:Tea or coffee?

Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?

Snickerdoodles

83:Can you swim well?

Yes I was a lifeguard

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yes

85:Are you patient?

Sometimes

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

DJ but really neither.

87:Ever won a contest?

Yes

88:Ever have plastic surgery?

No

89:Which are better black or green olives?

Green

90:Can you knit or crochet?

Yes both

91:Best room for a fireplace?

Living room

92:Do you want to get married?

Yes

93:If married, how long have you been married?

N/A

94:Who was your HS crush?

Elle's boyfriend David....

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

If it helps but that's mostly towards my dad.

96:Do you have kids?

I have Rain

97:Do you want kids?

Yes

98:Whats your favorite colors?

Red, Pink, Blue, Rose gold and black

99:Do you miss anyone right now?

Yes



I tag:


+Mary Ann +Genevieve +Carolina  +Breanna+Odette








No comments