Currents 3.22.14



Currently Eating...


I have had fried worms, crickets, scorpions, kao ko moo and kao man gai.

Currently Snacking on...





Currently Drinking...


Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...







Currently Wearing Make Up...


I am loving the moisturizer!


Bronzer - Thanks A Latte
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Nothing

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...



Down with my extensions


Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...








We got an upgraded room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Write Thailand Carry On blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excited
Physically: Slightly sore but flexible.


Currently Interested in News Story...




Currently Watching....


I was watching the Gossip Girl.


Currently Listening To....


Westlife, Lobo, and Luke Bryan

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


The view I have....


Currently Anxious About...


My brother
Jessica's nephew


Currently Blessed By....


Having a room with a claw bathtub

Currently Excited About...


Tiger time and elephant rides!!!!
Going to Australia!
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Nothing really

Currently Buying....


I bought scarves and jewelry earlier and I buying Urban Decay make up from HauteLook and bunch of clothes off of DailyLook!!! HUGE SALE!!!!


Currently Playing...


Pukk


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Pinterest
iPad: Skype



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...



I finished the purse! 


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach anything but I learned so much about Thailand

No comments