Currents 3.30.14


Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Fruit bowl and water
Lunch: We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe (My 6th one to go to!) We got the Jumbo Combo to share, I got a Jack N Coke and a water, then I got the Hickory Smoked BBQ Combo which was Chicken and Ribs and we all shared the Sinful hotfudge sundae
Supper: The Darling Pizzaria delivered and I had the chicken club sandwich and D'olio King Prawn

Currently Snacking on...


Cheesecake


Currently Drinking...


Solo

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...





Currently Wearing Make Up...


Mascara - Benefits Yes They're Real Mascara 



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...




Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


I got really into doing my hair today. I put in extensions and curled all off of it. 

Currently Burning...


Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





- This didn't change...

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Pick out Rain's Easter dress.
Come up with what I want to put in Rain's Easter basket.
Homeschooling products
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Peaceful/Grateful/Drained
Physically: Sore but it feels amazing!


Currently Interested in News Story...


New photo of Prince George shows relaxed family setting - I'm totally obsessed with Catherine... Forgive me?

Currently Watching....


The Big Bang Theory

Currently Listening To....


Shania Twain, Big & Rich, and Amy Dalley

Currently Reading....


Forbidden, um hello LOVING, this strange crazed book.

Currently Loving...


My Build-A-Bear Rain made me and my mood! 
Oh and that Odie is back to real blogging too!!

Currently Anxious About...


Jessica's nephew
Painsley
Julie

Currently Blessed By....


That I have the greatest friends and the best experiences

Currently Excited About...



Seeing the surprise Vin has for me.
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting kisses from m
Getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Nothing

Currently Buying....


Lily Putlizer dresses and accessories... I'm a southern girl sue me!
I mean this belt practically screams Hunter give us your money!

Currently Playing...


Heads Up - We have still been playing this


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Yoga Stretch, and Youtube
iPad: LocalEats, XECurrancy, Heads Up



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I am half way finished with my rug!


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach anything today.

No comments