Currents 3.17.14



Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Sausage biscuit
Lunch: Grilled chicken tenders, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and okra
Supper: Chickfila #5 twelve count

Currently Snacking on...



Lenny and Larry’s The Complete Cookie – Chocolate Chip


Currently Drinking...


Sweet tea

Currently Baking...


Angel Food Cake


Currently Wearing...






Currently Wearing Make Up...


Blush- FratBoy
Bronzer - Bahama Mama
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Essie Pretty Edgy and OPI My Favorite Ornament

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...



A large bun. I borrowed Odette's hairbow from Punk Up Bettie


Currently Burning...



Wallflower: Paris DayDream
Wax: Mr Darcy

Currently Using in My Wash Room...






Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
(YUP I PACKED!!!!!)


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Perfect.
Physically: A little sore


Currently Interested in News Story...





Currently Watching....


I Love Lucy


Currently Listening To....


98 degrees, Keith Urban, and Taio Cruz

Currently Reading....


Hanging onto Max by by Margaret Bechard

Currently Loving...


That I have found a new passion; coaching!


Currently Anxious About...


Packing everything
My brother
Jessica's nephew


Currently Blessed By....


One amazing fiance who is incredibly sweet and endearing. 

Currently Excited About...


Going to Thailand and Australia
Dancing
Work
My blog!

Currently Lusting After....


Going a tour of America's Ghost towns

Currently Buying....


I'm not buying anything.


Currently Playing...


Pepper Panic --- A lady that I used to work with sends my lives. She is hilarious! I miss her. 


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Monogram
iPad: Disney Anywhere



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Purse

Currently Teaching...


Weather

No comments