Tea List ~ Part 1: Teavana Collection





I love tea and I love collecting it! I have been collecting tea for a while. When I spent a summer in London my obsession was heightened. Seriously people stop what they are doing for tea and I loved that! So I have a huge collection now! Tea definitely outweighs coffee for me! So enjoy a look at my collection. 



The following is my Teavana collections. This is the tea I drink the most often. They have a huge variety. My only warning to people if you want the tea to taste like the samples they have in the stores do not follow the instructions on your container or packet. They do this on purpose they make it really strong and sweet so you will want to use that much at home.





































Azteca Fire Herbal Tea ~ Fav (They no longer sell it but I still have some of it!)


No comments