Currents 3.16.14




Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Banana, cereal, and milk
Lunch: Milo's hamburger, fry and tea
Supper: Cheesy cheddar ranch chicken bacon pasta and apple snicker trifle

Currently Snacking on...



Popchips


Currently Drinking...


Dr. Pepper

Currently Baking...


Nothing



Currently Wearing...






Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Garnier Gel Moisturizer 
Foundation - I didn't really wear foundation I wore a BB Cream Big Easy
Powder- 
Spray -
Blush- 
Bronzer - 
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...

They went naked today

Currently Wearing Scent...


Lush's Karma ~ Vin agrees... it smells like Soarin'!


Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...



Moussed and fluffed at the top


Currently Burning...



Candle: Aloha Waikiki
Wallflower: Paris DayDream

Currently Using in My Wash Room...



Shower: I am going to use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray in the morning. So the only two things I am using in my shower are Jane’s Pick All Natural Soap: Kind and Poisonous Fog Steam Me Up Scotty! I love using these!

Bath: N/A


Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day 6 & 7
Pack
Set up Sub's Folders
Breathe


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: I'm ok. A little shook up. 
Physically: I feel amazing physically! I ate a little too much.


Currently Interested in News Story...





Currently Watching....


The Walking Dead


Currently Listening To....


Velcro Pygmies 

Currently Reading....


Hanging onto Max by by Margaret Bechard

Currently Loving...


The smiles from everyone. Not having to worry about impressing my friends.


Currently Anxious About...


Packing everything
My brother
Jessica's nephew


Currently Blessed By....


Adventures
Ability to cook

Currently Excited About...


Going to Thailand and Australia
Dancing
Work
My blog!

Currently Lusting After....


Going a tour of America's 

Currently Buying....


I'm not buying anything.


Currently Playing...


Pepper Panic --- A lady that I used to work with sends my lives. She is hilarious! I miss her. 


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: MyScript Calculator
iPad: Disney Anywhere



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Purse

Currently Teaching...


St. Patrick's Day

No comments