Currents 3.27.14

Currently Eating...


Yesterday I started the real day by having brunch at The Wedge Espresso I had banana bread, skinny latte, and fruit. We ate at an Italian restaurant for lunch where we had bruschetta, salmon and Odette and I had the Nutella Hot chocolate! For supper we had Chinese delivered (seriously Alabama needs to invest in that) and we pretty much ordered the whole menu between all of us. 


Currently Snacking on...



Fruit


Currently Drinking...


Tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...



Beach: BOHO palazzo wide leg pants crochet in MintOff the Shoulder Tunic in Pink Burnout Stripes, and flip flops I bought in the vending machine!





Currently Wearing Make Up...


Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Butter London Inky Six - Wearing this for Rain


Currently Wearing Scent...


Coach Double Roller Ball - I am wore Poppy

Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...


I let my hair down once we got on the beach.

Currently Burning...


Candle: Brooklyn Studio Tin Travel Candle - I brought it on the trip instead of taking it to my office!
Wallflower: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: Dorothy, and Dragon's Egg



Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7 &8
Pick out Homeschooling material
Look for Rain an Easter dress
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Peaceful
Physically: Perfect


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Designing Women

Currently Listening To....


Sarah McLachlan, Evan & Jaron, Passion Pit and Westlife

Currently Reading....



Forbidden - Trust me.... THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK REVIEW.....

Currently Loving...


My Build-A-Bear Rain made me.

Currently Anxious About...


Jessica's nephew
Painsley
Julie

Currently Blessed By....


That God has let me so many of His beautiful 

Currently Excited About...


Seeing the surprise Vin has for me.
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting kisses from m
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Nothing right now.

Currently Buying....


New yoga stuff... My things are getting old and after this trip they are pretty worn down.

Currently Playing...


Lynes


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Around Me
iPad: Blogger



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I have started on my rug for my half bath. 


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach.

No comments